Monday, August 18, 2008

It launched!

Well, the course is live. Not too much activity yet, but that is pretty normal. Folks are at work, so it tends to be more important for me to check in and answer questions during the evening hours.

I am antsy about not having the Culminating Projects posted. I really do need to wait to gather data from the group, but I prefer to have everything posted when the course starts. Although that has the potential of feeling overwhelming, adult learners prefer to have all of the information up-front so they can start planning their schedules accordingly. [This hearkens back to my conversations with Raymond Wlodkowski and my 22-page syllabus!] Anyway, it should all be fine as long as the detailed project descriptions are available during Week 2.

No comments: